Thursday 1 January 2015

He who fed the birds

The prelude came this very evening of 1 January 2015 with so much power that kept me on the little lines until I could figure it out. And there was even a power failure.....

The last duty of a humble man that went to fetch food for the birds he was feeding, went on this duty during the last thirty minutes of his life on a Wednesday, as he was awaiting his daughter and granddaughter the coming Sunday. He also bought two bars of soap which was in the bag with the crumbs. He had big surprises for his daughter but didn’t tell her when they last spoke the Monday.

There was a storm brooding and the neighbour told him he should take his car instead of walking, which he then did.

As he drove out of his parking spot at the shops, facing the path ahead, his soul left this world.

The amazement of the moment is beyond comprehension. Even as he changed from reverse to 1st gear, his spirit left at the moment as the gear lever came over neutral. His car stalled the moment his life on Earth did.

This fog and real time came together this evening in one vision. It was faster to jot the prelude on the little lines than to write here.

I thank my Creator for the great man I had as my Papa in this world.

I do not deny that I would have liked to have Papa still around but I know that even if he is not here anymore, he is still there.

….Papa, your (our) music is playing. I hear it. I lived in it this evening, I was nourished in it, the things we both respect and love:

The great wonders and powers of our Creator.

He shall always have the last say.

No comments:

Post a Comment